I'm a little nervous today. Heavy winds and i'm afraid the computer will go out in the middle of writing. Pushed back todays session till later (which will actually help me figure my ideal writing time anyway) and i'm considering the ole pen and paper alternative. I can always transfer to computer later.
Will update later as the session goes on...
Later, as promised.
So i just finished my goal for the day (plus 200+ words) Yay me. I ended up writing out ole school using pen and paper, then later, after the storm settled, transferring it to the computer. That allowed me to pad it slightly and i was close to my goal. I just kept the flow going and did it. Very exciting.
That is awesome! Keep it up! you have such a great gify and there are people that need to read your gift! I am so proud of you!
ReplyDelete