Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day Three

Wow. Today i got close. Reached my word could goal at 11:50 pm!!! (Actually i even went over today's goal by 75 words- *phew!!)
Busy day. Had a hockey game to watch (Sabres lost... boo, hiss and adding salt to the wound it was a shut out for Montreal) then some errands and lastly a bit of harmless retail therapy. I didn't even start tonight's writing session until 10pm and had to stop for dinner!
But I did it.

One of the biggest surprises I've come across doing this project is just how tired writing makes me. I once heard it put as "mental sweat". Lemme tell you, you want a mental work out that will exhaust you mentally as well as physically, take on this challenge.

It will kick your ass.

And you'll love every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment