Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 6

Tonight's writing went far better than the past few days. I really like the security of knowing my computer won't crash mid sentence.

I just love how the character's surprise me. One of the things i do is intentionally stop either just before or just after introducing an important scene, character or plot point. This assures me that the next session i won't start completely from cold. i already have something in mind. But today, while continuing on where i left off yesterday, another situation came up that demanded attention.

As the first week of the project begins to wind down, i am still excited. Here's hoping that excitement will continue.

Oh, and i almost forgot. Tonight i passed the 10,000 word count. (I'm at 11,227 to be exact. YAY ME!)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could post an explosion of fireworks for you! I cannot. *sigh* so .....
    YYYYYAAAAYYYYYYY YYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete